Below is a list that will help you prepare for your appointment. Please take the time to plan ahead for your appointment so that you get the most out of your visit with Panorama.
- Bring a valid photo ID to your appointment.
- Print out and complete the patient forms available on this website and follow instructions provided.
- Call your insurance company to find out about co-pays and other coverage issues.
- Prepare to have transportation to and from the doctor's office.
- Be prepared to tell your doctor how and when you injured yourself. Jot down any specific details, such as what you felt or heard at the time.
- Bring a list of all medications you are taking, including any over the counter vitamins and supplements.
- Make a list of questions to ask your doctor.
- Be honest and complete in talking with your doctor. Share your point of view and don't hold back information.
- Stick to the point. It might be fun to share news about the children, but keep it short to get the most out of your time with the doctor.
- Take notes on what the doctor tells you, and ask questions if you don't understand the meaning of a word or the instructions for taking medication.
Ask your doctor for handouts or brochures that you and your family members can review at home. Your doctor may refer you to a website for more information.