We know that COVID-19 has created a lot of stress and fatigue, and we appreciate your support as we navigate this together. Because of recent spikes in COVID-19 cases we have adjusted our policies in order to keep our patients and employees as safe as possible.
- Outside guests will no longer be able to accompany patients during their in-person visits unless medically necessary.
- If appropriate, virtual visits are an alternative option to involve spouses, partners, friends, children, etc.
- Prepare for your visit by wearing a fitted or surgical mask, otherwise one will be provided for you upon arrival. Bandanas and neck gaiters are no longer adequate.
- Patients will receive a temperature check and symptom screening before check-in.
We appreciate the opportunity to care for you and are committed to upholding a safe environment here at Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center.
Your Safety is Our Priority
We are dedicated to keeping our patients, teams and doctors safe.
All of our Clinic locations are open and seeing patients. We are also making virtual visits available for anyone else who wants to have an an orthopedic appointment from the safety and comfort of their own home.
We are Offering:
- Virtual visits via tele-health
- Clinic appointments that are following the CDC safety guidelines for COVID19.