Posted June 2022
Do you have a passion for orthopedics, sports medicine, professional development, and a true team approach to patient care? If so, Panorama Physical Therapy is growing and has career opportunities for great Physical Therapists.
Panorama is seeking to add Physical Therapists to our team that are committed to providing a remarkable patient experience through patient-centered care with an emphasis on comprehensive evidence-based treatment. You will have unmatched opportunities to build integral relationships with our physician partners. Together, we strive to provide exceptional patient outcomes and a positive atmosphere for patient healing while promoting a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Provide care for a wide variety of orthopedic conditions, both non-operative and post operative.
- Be actively engaged in helping our patients feel better and do more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy or related field
- Must be licensed to practice in Colorado
- Option for four-day or five-day workweeks
- $70,000-$90,000 per year
- Potential for sign-on/relocation bonus
- Annual reviews and merit increases
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, short- and long-term disability.
- Full time employees earn 3 weeks’ vacation and start the year
- 6 ½ paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement may also be available.
We offer substantial opportunities for professional learning and growth including:
- Continuing Education Allowance of $1500 per year
- Clinical Excellence Program run in conjunction with our physicians
- Physician shadowing and surgical observations
- MedBridge subscriptions for all clinicians.