Telehealth & Virtual Visits
Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center is excited to expand our Telehealth visits and we want to assure every patient who needs us that we are there for them in a way that is simple, easy and convenient. You can see us from the safety of your own home. We have been using Telehealth for some time, so this is not new to us. Now, we are expanding the service to all of our orthopedic specialties. – so that you can visit with your doctor or provider from wherever you are with your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
We want to continue to provide exceptional orthopedic care to our communities and if you have an orthopedic condition or concern we are here for you. Many patients enjoy the convenience and efficiency of a Telehealth visit – eliminate the drive, lose the time in the waiting room and enjoy real time access to your doctor from the comfort of your own couch. We are even able to access imaging studies – x-rays and MRI’s that you may have completed previously.
Once you schedule your virtual visit you are only a few clicks away from connecting with your doctor. There is no app to download or special software necessary, just a simple click of a button in an email that we will send you confirming your appointment time.
Don’t wait to get the care you need! We are available in our clinics for urgent orthopedic needs and we are available virtually for just about anything else.
**Please note that due to recent insurance industry changes, we are only able to offer Telehealth services for people who reside in the state of Colorado.
Make a Telehealth Appointment
Call our scheduling team at 303-233-1223 and request a virtual visit/telehealth appointment.
The Benefits of Virtual Visits
Instructions to Join Your Telehealth Appointment
Getting Set-up for your visit – just a few simple things and you’ll be ready for your Telehealth appointment.
Things you’ll need for your appointment:
- Internet access
- Phone, tablet or computer that has a camera and microphone – please allow your computer to access your camera and microphone prior to your visit.
- An email address
- A quiet place for your visit
Join your visit – You are just a few clicks away from your doctor
- Our scheduling team will send you an email from OTTO Health – In that link it will have a confirmation of your appointment time and a link that says, “join visit”
- You MUST go to your email and click the email you receive from OTTO Health to initiate your visit
- Please click that link 10 minutes prior to your appointment time
- There will also be a “Test My Device” link and we ask that prior to your appointment you click that button to make sure your device is supported.
- You will be taken to a welcome page and then click the button that says “Let’s go” Once you have answered a few short questions you will be able to click the “Join Visit” button which will put you in a waiting room where you will be connected with your doctor as soon as they are available.
- Once finished click “End Visit”
Common Questions About Telehealth
What are the technology requirements for a virtual visit?
Is a Telehealth Visit Covered By My Insurance?
What Kind of Appointments are Offered as a Virtual Visit?
Which Doctors are Available for Telehealth visits?
Is this HIPPA compliant?
What if I have imaging?
What if I need imaging?
How will I be billed?
Can I have a virtual visit with Physical Therapy?