Panorama Wellness & Sports Institute Positions
Physical Therapy Positions
Summit Clinic Positions
Join the team known for being passionate about patient care. Whether you are an account specialist, health care professional or a computer technologist, your role at Panorama is essential to help our patients “Feel Better Do More”.
Our environment is a best-practices, team oriented culture that encourages personal growth. We have been in the community for over seventy years and pride ourselves on taking an active role in serving our community and patients in all interactions.
If you believe you have the leadership qualities that would make you an outstanding member of our team we’d like to hear from you!
If you are interested in positions within our Physical Therapy offices, please contact one of our Therapy Clinic Directors
Todd Ward at email@example.com – Golden, Highlands Ranch & Westminster locations
Jesse Thalman firstname.lastname@example.org – Highlands Ranch Institute location
To see the positions we currently have open at all of our medical centers, please click on the links below.
Great People and Great Benefits!
We are looking for energetic, team-oriented, customer-service focused and compassionate people who want to make a difference for our patients and grow with the largest orthopedic group in the rocky mountain region.
Our team of more than 300 employees enjoys a fun work environment, great benefits and an opportunity to make a difference in our community. Panorama has been recognized for our charity contributions to Habit for Humanity, Porter Billups Leadership Foundation, Jeffco Animal Shelter,
Arupe Student Sponsorship, Kids for head starts, sending school supplies to Costa Rica, volunteering at the special Olympics, participating in medical missions, running local coat drives and angel trees
Panorama offers employees a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance within 30 days of employment
- Generous PTO package and eight paid holidays – effective immediately
- Company-paid life insurance and long term disability insurance
- Ability to purchase accident insurance, MET Law, short and long-term disability insurance.
- Annual stipend for continuing education
- Retirement Plan eligibility after one year of service and 100% vesting at the time of entry
- Discounted gym membership at the Panorama Wellness and Sports Institute
- Most positions offer Monday – Friday work schedules
- Casual Fridays are observed!
Come and join our team!
Employment at Panorama
Panorama Orthopedics is much more that a doctor’s office. We pride ourselves on being a vertically integrated health delivery network, which means we have positions throughout our organization, which consists of multiple business units. Some of the positions we hire for include:
- Medical Assistants/Clinical Liaisons
- Physician Assistants
- Xray techs
- MRI techs
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Aids
- Care Navigation
- Patient Access
- Appointment scheduling specialist
- Authorization specialists
- Triage Nurses
- Medical Billing
- Ceritified Coders
- Athletic Trainers and Coaches
- Health Care Management & Administration
The Hiring Process at Panorama
Some positions will require a working interview as a part of the hiring process. You will be given details by our recruiter. If scheduled for an interview, please plan for 1- 3 hours depending on the position. Panorama Orthopedics requires drug screening, background checks, reference assessment, and staff readiness surveys.