Teletherapy - Virtual Visits with Physical Therapists
Panorama Physical Therapy is still open for patients who want to, or need to visit us in Clinic. We are excited to also offer Teletherapy visits to ensure that we are available for every patient who needs us! Teletherapy is a simple, easy and convenient way to see us from the safety of your own home. All you need is a computer, tablet or mobile phone and you can visit with your therapist.
Our therapists are available to provide both initial assessments and follow-up appointments. You will have 45 minutes to an hour dedicated to evaluating your condition, stepping you through specific exercises that will be tailored to you and your injury. As a part of your Teletherapy visit we can:
- Assess your injury, range of motion and recovery
- Provide injury education and exercise programs, including both video demonstrations and email exercises.
- Our therapists can assess you while you perform functional activities in your home and give real-time tips for safe movements
- For patients who are recovering from surgery, we can give guidance on your doctor’s protocol and recommendations,
- We can also teach family members how to perform basic manual techniques that can help relieve pain.
Therapy is an important part of recovery from an orthopedic injury. Please don’t wait to get the therapy that you need.
Make a Teletherapy Appointment
Call our scheduling team at 303-274-7330 and request a virtual visit/teletherapy appointment.
If you have any questions or need to reach us directly, please feel free to call your therapists office directly.
Instructions to Join Teletherapy - Virtual Physical Therapy Visit
Getting Set-up for Teletherapy – just a few simple things and you’ll be ready for your On-line physical therapy appointment. Here is what you need:
- You will need an email address and we will send you an email with a link to your appointment.
- You will need either a mobile phone or a computer with a microphone and camera (most modern computers are equipped with this)
- An internet connection
- Refer to our FAQ’s below for details on setting up the RingCentral Meetings interface
Follow these simple instructions to connect with your therapist for your appointment:
- Prior to your appointment time – Please download and set up RingCentral Meetings on your computer, phone or laptop.
- Check your email for a link to “Join Meeting” to start your appointment OR select “Join Meeting” in the RingCentral app and input your meeting ID number
- Someone will be on the line to ensure your audio and video are connected, your space is set up correctly, and to answer any questions you have prior to your time with your therapist
- Your therapist will join the meeting once these steps are complete, or as soon as they are able. Your time with me will be about 15 minutes.
- Your time with the therapist will be approximately 45 minutes, making the total time on the call about an hour
Common Questions About Teletherapy
How do I set up RingCentral?
How do I join the meeting once RingCentral is Installed?
What are the technology requirements for Teletherapy?
Is Teletherapy covered by my insurance?
What can I expect from my Teletherapy visit?
How do I get pictures of my exercises?
What if I don’t have exercise equipment at home?